This Autumn give yourself the gift of time and an opportunity to reset, restore and refresh by creating your own bespoke Home Retreat.
If your future self sat you down on 1st January 2020 and told you how this year was going to unfold, would you have believed them?
I’m guessing not.
I know I certainly wouldn’t have believed Future Nicola!
2020 hasn’t worked out how any of us planned and there doesn’t seem to be any relief from the uncertainty.
I know that is unsettling.
You may be feeling:
- Overwhelmed by the constantly changing rules and restrictions and the implications for you and your family.
- Mentally exhausted by trying to lead as normal a life as possible when the world is anything but normal just now.
- Desperate for some time to yourself, particularly if you and others in your household are now living and working from home.
If this sound familiar then it’s time to carve out some time for YOU.
One of the best gifts that I have ever given myself was a weekend yoga retreat. It was glorious. A nice hotel with a swimming pool, food that I didn’t have to cook, as many or as few wellbeing classes as I wanted to join and a good book to keep me company.
It is unlikely that we will be able to attend group retreats anytime soon so I have been wondering about how we can recreate a similar experience at home.
With this in mind, I’ve been working on a Home Retreat Made Simple resource pack for you.
It has everything that you need to create your own retreat experience at home.
This is your opportunity to design an afternoon, a day or even a weekend that is just for you.
Your chance for some much needed rest and relaxation and also the chance to take stock of where you are with life and to think about what is truly important for you.
What you get:
- Retreat Planning Guide plus a series of worksheets to design your own bespoke experience
- Home Retreat Reflection Workbook with carefully curated exercises to help you assess where you are now and what you need to do to live a bigger, juicier version of your life.
- 50 Journaling Prompts to prompt further thinking and reflection.
- Reading List with my favourite personal development reads.
- Video List with my top picks of inspiring and uplifiting videos.
And as an added bonus you get access to my Mindfulness for Busy People Meditations including my Good Life Well Lived visualisation.
Phew, it’s a lot!
But I wanted to make sure that you had EVERYTHING that you need to be able to carve out some time for you and to create your own cozy cocoon of comfort in your own home.
About Nicola Semple
I am a Certified Mindset Coach, an NLP, Timeline Therapy and Hypnosis Practitioner, a Mindfulness Teacher, British Psychological Society Level A and B certified and a Mental Health First Aider.
I have developed an extensive toolkit grounded in positive psychology and neuroscience to help you create your good life well lived.
“I was under extreme stress and lacked time. I was running around like a headless chicken and always felt like I wasn’t achieving enough.
After working with Nicola I have a calmer approach to my life and a more reassured outlook on work and family life. I am less stressed and have more time for me and for the things that are important to me. t really helped me to stop and think about what I am doing and why and it helped me to come to terms with and lessen the guilt of my mum/businesswoman role. I now know not to sweat the small stuff!”
“I knew that I wanted to something to change but I wasn’t sure what. I felt as thought I wasn’t doing a good job in any aspect of life. When I was working I felt like I wasn’t a good enough mum but when I was taking time with the kids I felt like I wasn’t giving work enough attention. I am amazed how working together has transformed the way that I now approach life. I now feel much more in control of my emotions and have a much greater sense of clarity and perspective. The work you do makes a difference to peoples lives in such a positive way. Thank you!!”