Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
- You are a high achiever, climbing the ladder at a prestigious professional services organisation.
- To the outside world, you appear accomplished and have everything under control. Internally, it’s a different story. Your career has always been important to you, but you are now wondering ‘is this it?’
- Perhaps you should be pushing for promotion but do you even want it?
- Every time you open your emails your heart drops as you find yet another issue you need to firefight. It’s exhausting.
- Your colleagues think you have everything under control but you are plagued by self-doubt and imposter syndrome.
- You’re spinning so many plates you are certain you will drop one soon.
- You want to feel excited about your career again but you don’t know how.
- You are frustrated and perhaps even a wee bit fed up with yourself!
How Can I Help?
The first thing we will do is unravel the spaghetti in your head. At this point, many clients feel a massive sense of relief as they know they no longer have to grapple with their career conundrum alone.
We then identify what specifically you want to achieve from the coaching relationship. I will be there to ask insightful questions, listen carefully and help you reflect and build your self awareness. I will support you, challenge you, point out when mind monkeys take over and champion your success.
And full disclosure, you will hit bumps along the way. That’s life. But you will know what you are working towards and be better able to manage those bumps, knowing that you are supported.
Before I take on a new Client, there are a few things that we do:
#1 – We have an initial call to make sure we hit it off. You need to make sure that I am the Coach for you and I need to be sure that I am the best person to help you.
#2 – We work in collaboration to create a package that is bespoke to you. I have a number of standard packages that you can read about below, however, I will create the right vehicle to help you get the results that you want.
#3 – If you decide to proceed then we need to commit that we are going ‘all in’. Signing up for a coaching package will NOT get you where you want to be. Being open to the coaching process and doing the work (both in and between sessions) is where the magic will happen.
This is for you if:
- You are unhappy with your career and not sure where to start.
- You want to unravel the spaghetti in your head and talk through your options in a safe space.
- You want to get clear on your next steps and create a plan of action to move you forward.
In this two hour session, you will explore what you have achieved in your career so far and focus on what you want the next phase of your career to look like.
You will craft a plan to move forward that is not only desirable but also achievable based on your personal situation, your values and your career aspirations.
This is for you if:
- You are considering a career change but you have no idea what that might look like or even if it would be the right thing to do.
- You know you have experience and skills to share but you can’t see how to use them in anything other than your current context.
- You want to stop spinning your wheels and decide whether to change career path or to go all in with your current role.
Through a combination of pre-work exercises and coaching sessions, you will better understand your skills, strengths, values, behavioural preferences and priorities for the future.
You will get clear on what you have to offer and identify how you want to share your skills and talents with the world.
Investment from £850 (including workbooks, exercises and recordings)
This is for you if:
- You are about to or have just made a change to your career (e.g. working towards a promotion, returning to work after a break, stepping into a new role) and want ongoing support to achieve your goals.
- You would benefit from a regular opportunity to have space to reflect and to build your confidence.
- You would value a combination of coaching and mentoring so that you perform at your best, maintain perspective and build a career aligned to your values.
The programme beings with a 2 hour deep dive diagnostic to understand your values, priorities and your ongoing focus for coaching.
Over the remaining 9 x 1 hour sessions we spend time exploring and reflecting on real time issues arising within your career, allowing you to respond in a considered and productive way.
Investment from £1,750 (9 sessions taken over a 6-12 month period and ongoing email support between sessions)
Career Mindset Makeover
This is for you if:
- You know that something isn’t working and you suspect that you are the thing that is holding you back from creating the career and life that you desire.
- You doubt yourself, experience imposter syndrome and fear that you will make the wrong decision about your next career step.
- You are well and truly fed up with your current situation and are ready to put in the work required to change your career and your life.
This is a deeply immersive programme where we get clear on what you want from your career and your life. We work with both the conscious and unconscious mind to develop your inner confidence and a deep knowing that you are on the right path.
Using tools such as Mindful Meditation, TimeLine Therapy and Hypnosis you will have the opportunity to choose new thoughts, new behaviours, new habits, new beliefs, and a brand new identity that supports your deepest desires in your career and your life.
Investment from £3,500 (including creation of bespoke hypnosis recording, meditations, workbooks and ongoing email support between sessions)
Coaches come in all shapes, sizes and personality types.
I have been described as an iron fist in a velvet glove. I treat my clients with kindness, compassion and always with a sense of humour (life is too short to take ourselves seriously). At the same time, I will challenge you so that you achieve your goals.
Book a call to explore whether I am the right coach for you.
“I have now been working with Nicola for 9 months. Her impact has been incredible, she has supported me to find the confidence to take control of the next phase of my career. Her approach is supportive and caring but she knows exactly when to challenge and encourage me to take action and to keep on working towards my long term goal.”
“Nicola was a great support, during a time when I had a professional low and moment of feeling ‘stuck’. She helped me to uncover the confidence to take the next step in my career. I’ve really enjoyed her support, challenge and motivation.
Nicola is infectiously driven and straightforward!”
“I knew that I wanted something to change but I wasn’t sure what. I felt as though wasn’t doing a good job in any aspect of life. When I was working I felt like I wasn’t a good enough mum but when I was taking time with the kids I felt like I wasn’t giving work enough attention. I was also struggling to let go of the business that I had been running for 8 years. I am amazed at how quickly I was able to feel much more in control of my emotions and have a greater sense of clarity and perspective about returning to the corporate world after running my business for so long. The work you do makes a difference to people’s lives in such a positive way. Thank you!!”
“Nicola is an amazing coach but more than that, she’s a wonderful human being! She has such a caring and compassionate nature, and really made me feel comfortable and supported. I went to Nicola when I was transitioning into a new role and I was aware I was standing in my own way. I was putting unrealistic expectations on myself of needing to have everything figured out which either prevented me from giving things a go or made me feel like I was falling short. Nicola really helped me to see things differently and discover a new perspective. She gave some great advice and tools to help me move forward.”