Would you like to incorporate a 1:1 coaching session into your Home Retreat?
If you are feeling overwhelmed, mind whirring with all the ifs, buts and maybes, unsure of what action to take to create your good life well lived (particularly given the uncertain world in which we live) then let’s talk.
I will listen to you, without judgement and I will guide our conversation to help you get the clarity that you need.
We will quickly build a picture of where you are now and what a good life well lived means to you.
We will also identify who you are now and who you want to become to make your vision of a good life well lived a reality.
I will draw upon my extensive toolkit to provide you with the support that you need:
- Neuro Lingustic Programming, a complicated term which simply means I have highly effective communication skills which allow me to ask the right questions and effecitvely listen to your answers so that I can unpick what is really going on.
- Mindfulness, to help you to focus your attention on the present moment to improve your wellbeing and productivity.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator, to help you better understand your personality preferences and the role they play in how you navigate the world.
- Strategic thinking, to help you create your overall good life well lived vision.
- Operational excellence, to co-create a plan that will bring your vision to life.
- Compassion and humour, to make the experience of working together as meaningful and enjoyable as possible.
This 60 minute session will help you get clarity, eliminate overwhelm and you will leave with a deeper understanding of yourself , your priorities and a clear plan of action to put into practice immediately.
Once your booking has been secured you will be directed to my onling diary to book in your slot.
If no suitable times are available then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find something that works for you.
About Nicola Semple
Hi, I’m Nicola Semple, Mindset Coach, Mindfulness Teacher and Host of The Good Life Well Lived Podcast.
I am a Certified Mindset Coach, an NLP, Timeline Therapy and Hypnosis Practitioner, a Mindfulness Teacher, British Psychological Society Level A and B certified and a Mental Health First Aider.
I have developed an extensive toolkit grounded in positive psychology and neuroscience to help you create your good life well lived.
“I was under extreme stress and lacked time. I was running around like a headless chicken and always felt like I wasn’t achieving enough.
After working with Nicola I have a calmer approach to my life and a more reassured outlook on work and family life. I am less stressed and have more time for me and for the things that are important to me. t really helped me to stop and think about what I am doing and why and it helped me to come to terms with and lessen the guilt of my mum/businesswoman role. I now know not to sweat the small stuff!”
“I knew that I wanted to something to change but I wasn’t sure what. I felt as thought I wasn’t doing a good job in any aspect of life. When I was working I felt like I wasn’t a good enough mum but when I was taking time with the kids I felt like I wasn’t giving work enough attention. I am amazed how working together has transformed the way that I now approach life. I now feel much more in control of my emotions and have a much greater sense of clarity and perspective. The work you do makes a difference to peoples lives in such a positive way. Thank you!!”