Welcome to Episode 79 of The Good Life Well Lived Podcast and a warm welcome to the Switch Off Sessions!
In the Switch Off Sessions, I share tools, strategies, and ideas that you can use to disconnect from the noise and the busyness around you, so that you can be present and focus on what truly matters in our life, work and relationships.
In this series we will cover:
- Tips to help you separate your work and home life
- Creating routines to help you have a structure in your day
- How to manage your mental load in times of a pandemic
- Creating your own home retreat
- Digitally detoxing and switching off from technology
- The power of sleep and how to make the most of your sleep
- Finding relaxation techniques to match your personality preferences
- Being kind to yourself, even when you find it hard
- Weaving your own well-being plan to support and nourish you
Subscribe to get access to weekly episodes.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of this page.
I would also really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every single one personally and I would be thrilled to hear what you think. As a new podcast getting reviews is super important and will help to get more ears listening in to the podcast.
And don’t forget to subscribe to make sure you are updated when a new episode is live:
Until next time,