Before I take on a new Client, there are a few things that we do:
#1 – We have an initial call to make sure we hit it off. You need to make sure that I am the Coach for you and I need to be sure that I am the best person to help you.
#2 – We work in collaboration to create a package that is bespoke to you. I have a number of standard packages that you can read about below, however, I will never shoehorn a potential Client into a standard package. I will create the right vehicle to help you get the results that you want.
#3 – If you decide to proceed then we need to commit that we are going ‘all in’. I will go ‘all in’ by bring all of my skills and experience to our relationship and using them to challenge and champion you. You will go ‘all in’ by committing to the coaching process and do the work required. Signing up for a coaching package will NOT get you where you want to be. Being open to the coaching process and doing the work (both in and between sessions) is where the magic will happen.
How Much Does It Cost To Work With Me?
Before we even have an initial chat, let’s tackle the elephant in the room. There is nothing worse than thinking ‘this all sounds great but I have no idea if I can afford it.”
In the past, I have been there and done that when talking to service providers. I have now set myself a new rule that if I don’t have an indication of their price I won’t even set up the call!
As I said above, I create a bespoke package for each individual but to give you an indication, my current packages range from £650 to £5,000. You can take a look below at my standard packages which include the price for each of them.
I will NEVER encourage my potential clients to get into debt or to use a credit card to pay for coaching services. I don’t believe that accruing debt to engage in coaching sets a good foundation for a working relationship.
In exceptional circumstances for longer programmes I will arrange a payment plan to allow Clients to spread the cost over a number of months.
This is for you if:
- You are unhappy with your career but you are not sure where to start.
- You want to unravel the spaghetti in your head and talk through your options in a safe space.
- You want to get clear on your next steps and create a plan of action to move you forward.
In this two hour session, you will explore what you have achieved in your career so far and focus on what you want the next phase of your career to look like.
You will craft a plan to move forward that is not only desirable but also achievable based on your personal situation, your values and your career aspirations.
This is for you if:
- You are considering a career change but you have no idea what that might look like or even if it would be the right thing to do.
- You know you have experience and skills to share but you can’t see how to use them in anything other than your current context.
- You want to stop spinning your wheels and decide whether to change career path or to go all in with your current role.
Through a combination of pre-work exercises and coaching sessions, you will better understand your skills, strengths, values, behavioural preferences and priorities for the future.
You will get clear on what you have to offer and identify how you want to share your skills and talents with the world.
Investment from £850 (including workbooks, exercises and recordings)
This is for you if:
- You are about to or have just made a change to your career (e.g. working towards a promotion, returning to work after a break, transitioning into a new role) and want ongoing support to achieve your goals.
- You would benefit from a regular opportunity to have space to reflect and review your progress.
- You would value a combination of coaching and mentoring so that you perform at your best, maintain perspective and build a career aligned to your values.
The programme beings with a 2 hour deep dive diagnostic to understand your values, priorities and your ongoing focus for coaching.
Over the remaining 9 x 1 hour sessions your will spend time exploring and reflecting on real time issues arising within your career, allowing you to respond in a considered and productive way.
Investment from £1,750 (9 sessions taken over a 6-12 month period and ongoing email support between sessions)
Career Mindset Makeover
This is for you if:
- You know that something isn’t working and you suspect that you are the thing that is holding you back from creating the career and life that you desire.
- You doubt yourself, experience imposter syndrome and fear that you will make the wrong decision about your next career step.
- You are well and truly fed up with your current situation and are ready to put in the work required to change your career and your life.
This is a deeply immersive programme where we get clear on what you want from your career and your life. We work with both the conscious and unconscious mind to develop your inner confidence and a deep knowing that you are on the right path.
Using tools such as Mindful Meditation, TimeLine Therapy and Hypnosis you will have the opportunity to choose new thoughts, new behaviours, new habits, new beliefs, and a brand new identity that supports your deepest desires in your career and your life.
Investment from £3,500 (including creation of bespoke hypnosis recording, meditations, workbooks and ongoing email support between sessions)
Coaches come in all shapes, sizes and personality types.
My aim is to be calm, supportive and to approach each client with kindness, compassion and a sense of humour (life is too short to take ourselves seriously).
Book a call to explore whether I am the right coach for you.
“I have now been working with Nicola for 9 months. Her impact has been incredible, she has supported me to find the confidence to take control of the next phase of my career. Her approach is supportive and caring but she knows exactly when to challenge and encourage me to take action and to keep on working towards my long term goal.”
“Nicola was a great support, during a time when I had a professional low and moment of feeling ‘stuck’. She helped me to uncover the confidence to take the next step in my career. I’ve really enjoyed her support, challenge and motivation.
Nicola is infectiously driven and straightforward!”
“I was feeling stressed and overwhelmed with trying to balance a busy job, family life and parenting. I wanted the chance to help shift the balance of life.
Through my time working with Nicola I learned different ways to incorporate life management techniques into my day. I am now much more aware of my difficulties around saying no, managing multiple priorities and rushing around. I now have a better understanding of what is important to me and this makes it easier to make decisions about my work and my life.
Nicola is friendly, calm, approachable and knowledgeable but more than anything, she makes things fun!”