As the war for talent rages on, organisations can show their commitment to their people by investing in their future and providing growth opportunities through access to coaching.
This investment into the personal and professional development of employees is proven to result in increased employee retention and improved performance.
According to the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Global Coaching Study:
- Almost one fifth (19%) of respondents indicated a Return on Investment of at least 50 (5000%) times the initial investment.
- A further 28% saw an ROI of 10 to 49 times the investment.
- 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence.
- Over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills.
Who Would Benefit From Coaching?
Coaching gives people time and space to think and reflect, which can often be difficult when life and work are fast-paced and demanding.
You may have identified a member of your team that is:
- Lacking confidence;
- Finding it hard to settle into a new role;
- Experiencing overwhelm and stuck in a cycle of perfectionism;
- Struggling with work/life balance;
- Feeling demotivated after missing out on a promotion;
- Feeling unsure about future career direction;
- Experiencing a ‘milestone moment’ in their life (e.g. addition to family, death in family, promotion, geographical move);
- Questioning whether they can be successful while being true to themselves;
- At risk of burning out.
Coaching can provide the support your employee needs to be successful in their role and to retain them within your organisation.
The Benefits of Coaching
From an organisation’s perspective, access to Career and Confidence Coaching can:
- Empower individuals and encourage them to take responsibility;
- Enhance creativity leading to better decision making, healthy risk taking and increased innovation; Improve individual and team performance;
- Improve client service levels and client satisfaction;
- Increase employee engagement and improve retention rates;
- Reduce employee stress levels; Improve performance and productivity;
- Demonstrate organisational commitment to people development;
- Improve diversity and inclusion across the organisation by supporting minority groups.
Full details of my Corporate Career and Confidence Coaching are available in the download below:
Every organisation is different and every coaching arrangement relationship is different. Let’s have a chat about how I can support you to help your employees to be successful. You can use the link below to book a free no obligation call: